Solutions to Resolve the Connection Issue while Selecting the Receiver Device’s Avatar
Are you a SHAREit user and facing difficulty to setup a connection by selecting the avatar of the device at receiver device? If yes, you should give time to know the ways to resolve the issue. Solutions to Resolve the Connection Issue while Selecting the Receiver Devices Avatar.
Why the Problem Takes Place
You may face difficulty to fail to connect after selecting the receiving device’s avatar because of network incompatibility or an unstable network connection present between devices. In this situation, you have to stay aware of a few of the fixes to establish a proper connection after you select the avatar of a specific receiving device.
Restart Your SHAREit Application
One of the best solutions to fix the problem is to close your existing SHAREit application and restart it on your sender and receiver device both. Later on, you should try transferring of files, media contents or apps again.
Other Solutions at a Glance
- Disable the Action of Faster File Transfer
- If you find the problem continues to present even after restarting your SHAREit app, you should disable the action of faster file transfer from the Settings option.
- Close SHAREit on both the sender and receiver side, restart and try repeatedly.
- Disable the Mode of Prefer Wi-Fi
- If you see Prefer Wi-Fi Mode as turned-on on the device present at the receiver side, you should turn it off from the device’s Settings.
- Now, you should connect your device with the receiver by using Hotspot and repeat the action until the file transfer is done.
- Close Other Similar Apps
You should check whether Xender, CLONEit or any other similar type of application is running in the background with SHAREit. If so, you should close it, as other applications may sometimes create problems while you transfer the files. You should try to close other similar apps and try transferring files again.