ShareMe is a great P2P transfer app that can work on your computer with the assistance of an emulator. ShareMe app, which is also popular as the MiDrop app, will assist you backup, or flawlessly your files between your mobile device and your computer. This application assists you to relocate a lot of file types such as PDFs, Apps, Videos, and even all folders at speed more than 200 times that of Bluetooth. Users who use this app can send files amongst themselves without any internet connection.
Download ShareMe (MiDrop) APK Free
How to Install ShareMe (MiDrop) for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 steps to install ShareMe on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install ShareMe on PC using BlueStacks
- First you have to Download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the mentioned link below.
- Need to double tap on the file you have downloaded to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- It will open a setup wizard. And, simply go to on-screen instruction and installation will be completed in a few minutes.
- After installation is done. Tap the BlueStacks icon on your desktop to open the Emulator.
- Launch Google Play Store and write “ShareMe” in the search bar.
- Access to the ShareMe app from displayed search results and tap on Install.
- It will take a little bit time to install ShareMe on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- After successfully installed you need to tap on ShareMe from the BlueStacks home screen to begin using it.
Method 2: Install ShareMe on PC using NoxPlayer
- First you have to Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the mentioned link below.
- Next, need to Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Go to NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Launch Google Play Store and Type “ShareMe” in the search bar.
- Find out the ShareMe app from appeared search results and tap on Install.
- After installation process is done then tap on ShareMe from the home screen to begin using it.
Major Features of ShareMe (MiDrop) App
- Relocate across devices
- Allows transfers to iOS devices
- No need for internet access
- No file sharing size limit
- Share different file types start from videos to apps to games, and more
- User-friendly with more intuitive Graphical User Interface
- Reduces the need for transfer cords, flash drives, or dongles
This ShareMe option is a data transfer service that can send files across different devices (PCs, iOS, Andriod). This app mainly emphasized on two things – ease and speed! It depends on wireless communication modes (a locally created WiFi) to share files or data over the internet. It lets the file sharing without restrictions.
Like other apps in this list, this ShareMe alternative permits the transfer of files between devices without use of USB flash drive.
This ShareMe alternative lets to exchange of data directly between terminals in the similar network. This feature reduces the need to upload data to the server. This app comes with a P2P file-sharing app powered by HTML5 WebRTC, where persons connect special links and share files amongst themselves.
Benefits of ShareMe
Over the traditional sharing applications, Shareit has a vast range of advantages. The main thing is being the speed at which it lets data transfer over a hotspot network. ShareMe is one of the speediest transfer applications available there.
Next, the application boasts with great features and works except file transfer. You can watch HD videos and you can also download these popular videos for viewing offline. ShareMe also offers the ability to experience its vast catalogue of tons of top-quality songs and it also organizes your playlist as per to your personal taste of music. The entertainment content is often updated and allows you to stay updated with the most fascinating music every day.
ShareMe is a dedicated multimedia player and also remarkable and amazing to use for playing backside your own downloaded content. The structure rates don’t plunge, and the application supports served multimedia formats, and allows you to fast access the media you have relocated.
Furthermore, the application, like any other data transfer app, available with an integral equalizer, which is perfect for listening to good-quality music, it’s media player also supports top-quality HD video.
The massive number of customizability options that the application offers also makes Share It is best to every other application out there. With the application, you need to access to almost an endless amount of wallpapers, stickers, and GIFs which you use to tailor your profile and make your experience fun and sparkling.
The integral security features also guarantee that your data and content is relocated in a safe way and that no third-party application can open it. Security is something which lots of data transfer application compromise on. ShareMe also ensure that all the content and data being transferred is bug-free.
The great feature, like several other applications Shareit is available for free and you can enjoy all great features that it is available for free. The experience it offers is premium at zero cost.
How to install Shareit for IOS?
- To install SHAREit for IOS you just need to look for the application on the app store. Once, the application is installed all you have to do is create an account and right away start transferring your valuable data to other devices.
- You can also install SHAREit on your IOS device by moving to following link and taping on the “download from iTunes” button.
SHAREME – You need to connect and Transfer is an app to move files from one device to another much faster than through Bluetooth or usual WiFi.
With SHARME – Sync and Transfer you easily send files between two devices, despite the OS they run. That means your files forward from your Android to an iPhone, iPad, and even onto a Windows PC. Otherwise, make groups of users so you can move any file to several people immediately.
Share anything from more common file formats (photos, videos, MP3s) onto less common file formats such as address books, APKs, or any other file type saved on your smartphone.
SHAREME – Connect and Transfer is an app for quick transfers between all kinds of devices. The only right step is: you have to install this app on both ends. And it means, both the getting and sending smartphone or tablet should have SHAREit running to complete the transfer.
ShareMe (MiDrop) has transformed the way we transfer files. No need to worry about taking a flash drive or dongle around! This app will definitely come in handy all the time.