SHAREit app is synonymous as the fastest data transfer app for the mobile phones right? In some point of time you have definitely used SHAREit for transfer of audio files, video and images to another mobile phones. It is very much beneficial and faster than the conventional way of transferring files via Bluetooth. Well now, you can transfer files via your PC and Laptop as well.
After downloading you will find super fast data transfer in your phone and PC with a speed of 20 MB per second. If you have not heard about SHAREit app until now, then you need to know the features and the details of the app, and then you will know how it replaces the old school Bluetooth transfer.
Features of SHAREit app:
No matter how big is your file, if it is in megabytes or gigabytes, SHAREit will make sure that it gets transferred to one mobile phone to another at a lightening speed. If you use iOS, then also we have installation facilities for you. SHAREit is now available in every platform; including Android, iOS and Windows. Now let us have a look at the salient features of the SHAREit.
- It is highly regarded by everyone that SHAREit is the fastest data transfer app and considered as 200 times better and faster than Bluetooth data transfer. Its highest speed can touch 20 MB per second.
- Apart from transferring video files, audio files and images, you can now share android apps in SHAREit as well. No matter how big the size of the app is, it can be easily transferred to one phone to another.
- While you are sharing apps to another device, you can see real time calculator of how much data is being used from your phone. You can also check how much data is being received by your device during the transfer process.
- Apart from data sharing in phone, you can now have free entertainment in SHAREit app as well. Over Ten million high quality songs and videos are available in the app for online and offline entertainment.
- You can use SHAREit in Android, iOS, macOS and Windows platforms without any hassle. There are both APK versions and smartphone versions of SHAREit app that you can use.
How to download SHAREit on Android devices:
There are various file sharing apps like SHAREit that offers the same services, but the above features put SHAREit on the top level. The online and offline entertainment feature is unique to a file sharing app; but you will be glad to know that the SHAREit team has included the music and HD videos for your entertainment. Now you must wonder how to install and use SHAREit app on your mobile phone. Do not worry; you just need to follow some simple steps. If you barely know the uses of smartphone, then also you can install the SHAREit app from the Google Play Store or App store.
- First of all, go to the App store or Play Store of your phone and install the SHAREit app
- Go to the file manager of your device and enable ‘Unknown Resources’ option in order to install SHAREit app in your device.
- When you follow all these steps for the installation of SHAREit, you must make sure that you have more than 10% battery charge in your phone. This will ensure that there are no problems to install the app in your device.
- You should also check that you have uninterrupted service of mobile data or Wi-Fi and more than 30 MB storage space in your device.
- If you are installing from the Google Play Store, just go on the top and type ‘SHAREit’ in the search bar. By the time you type ‘SHA’ (you can type in small letters as well as the search is not case sensitive) you would see the app icon.
- Click on the green coloured ‘Install’ button and wait for the app to install.
- Now install the app in your device through the process mentioned above.
- Once you have installed the app, you need to open the app and you will be taken to the Log In procedure. It is very simple task and you just need to follow the steps that they tell you to do.
How to Install SHAREit on your iOS device:
The above step is for the android devices. If you use an Apple phone and have iOS operating system, then do not worry, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Click to download the SHAREit file for your iOS device in the link provided in the website
- Now that your file is installed in your phone, you need to install and enter the mobile pass code. This process will complete the installation of the app in your device.
- Now you need to open the application from your home screen and open the app and start sharing files.
How to install SHAREit on your Windows PC:
You need to follow these easy steps to install SHAREit app in your iOS device. But before installing, you need to remember that the SHAREit app is compatible with iOS device with 10.8.5 capacity.
If you need to transfer files through your computer and you have a Windows PC, then you need to see the steps mentioned below.
- Just click on the link of the website to install the APK on your PC, then double click on the ‘Install’ option to download the file.
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Once your installation gets completed, just follow the on-screen instructions and then you will be ready to share images and video files from your Windows PC.
- You can also install the zip file in order to install SHAREit in your device. SHAREit is compatible with Windows 8 and Windows 10.
Download SHAREit now!
The SHAREit app has changed the definition of file transfer in mobile phones since its inception in 2015. It is now the most convenient option and the best alternative for Bluetooth file transfer. It has been downloaded more than 10 million times in the Google Play Store. So just install the file and experience the speedy file transfer in your device.