Are you searching for a tool that can assist you manage files and programs in your device? There is a great option for you. EZ File Explorer is an ideal tool that can assist you manage all the files and programs that you might have in both your Android device and PC.
An Overview of EZ File Explorer – File Manager
As stated above, this tool can assist to manage those files that you consider that you are not able to manage them in your device. By using this app, you can easily manage different files but also get to anything on your mobile device and then share it if you wish to. If you would like to upload any photo, this app assists you to select the file that you want and then post it online. Moreover, you can watch lots of movies and manage your 3G connection simply with this app. By using this app, you will use the content on your device via a Wi-Fi network or cellular data.
Features of EZ File Explorer – File Manager for PC
EZ File Manager is available with a number of features that makes it amazing. Some of these comprise a tool for eliminating running applications, direct cloud make storage through Google Drive, Dropbox, SkyDrive, and so on. This app is perfect in terms of accessibility, intuitiveness, and efficiency. Here are some great features that make this app excellent.
Real-time file and folder search
This feature lets you to enter into the search box and you will get the results of what you are searching for. If you are looking for a misplaced file, you can easily it with ease. Each make-up you type will be invested in consideration.
Allows you to cut, copy, paste, rename and delete files
If you have some files that you want to cut, copy, paste, or rename, you can willingly perform any of these functions easily. You can also choose several files and folders and then carry out one function on them always.
Remote file management and file transfers
This app permits you to browse, manage, and even move the files on your device through FTP with a computer on the identical Wi-Fi network. Furthermore, you can easily transfer files to nearby competent devices via Bluetooth.
Built-in viewers and players for various file types
Do you like to see how many image looks like? All you have to do is to launch it with ES Image Viewer. Moreover, if you want to watch a movie clip, you can find it out with ES Media Player. This app also has other alternatives such as the ES Note Editor for text files.
Favourite files for quick access
Using thus app, you can access your desired files with ease. Here, you can make use of the Favorite filter to fast use those files whenever you would like them.
Built-in support for file compression and encryption
This app can willingly reduce and decompress files in GZ, 7Z, and ZIP layouts. Furthermore, it lets you to encrypt and decrypt with the AES-256 which is perfect for protection. You can unpack RAR files but cannot make RAR files with this app.
This feature lets you to remove all the cached data on your device. In addition, you can use this app such that it will clear the cache automatically, once you way out the app.
Backup and restore
ES File Manager allows you to make backups of individual folders or your complete file system. You will notice that these backups are ZIP files and can be safeguarded with passwords. Furthermore, it will be easy to change these files later.
Cloud storage integration
How to Download EZ File Manager App for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac)?
This app not only functions properly on Android devices but can also act perfect on your PC. As it is an Android app, you have to download an Android emulator for this app to act well on your PC. In this case, we will use the BlueStacks emulator. Here are the methods that you must follow:
1. Need to download BlueStacks for your PC.
2. Install this emulator and then open it.
3. Once this emulator has been opened, tap the My Apps button.
4. Look for EZ File Manager.
5. You will find the search results for this app. tap the install.
6. Log into your Google account to download this app from Google Play on BlueStacks.
7. Install this app and start right away.
EZ File Manager is the perfect file managers that can assist you organize your files on your device. With the option to get the Root of your device, you can willingly edit the base of the files as well.
Like this, no need to download another additional manager to convert the root files. Install this app for your PC now and you can enjoy these benefits all in one wrap up. This makes this app to be the great file manager ever.
Download and Install EZ File Explorer File Manager in PC (Windows and Mac OS)
Following are the 2 steps to install EZ File Explorer File Manager in PC:
- Install EZ File Explorer File Manager in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install ES File Explorer File Manager in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install EZ File Explorer File Manager in PC with BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that permits you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the methods on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To start, install BlueStacks in PC
- Open BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is opened, tap the My Apps button in the emulator
- Find out: EZ File Explorer File Manager
- You will find search result for EZ File Explorer File Manager app just install it
- Sign in to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After sign-in, installation procedure will begin for EZ File Explorer File Manager depending on your internet connection.
2. Install ES File Explorer File Manager in PC with Nox
Follow the methods below:
Install nox app player in PC
- It is an ideal Android emulator, after done installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: ES File Explorer File Manager
- You have to install ES File Explorer File Manager on your Nox emulator
- Once installation is over, you can play ES File Explorer – File Manager on your PC
A more comprehensive review
EZ File Explorer’s features are amazing. However, you will see the overall User Interface to be pretty multifaceted particularly for novices, you can simply bound right in with a bit ‘run-through’. Many file explorers come with a much tough interface and this is widely used file manager.
However, ES File Explorer is available with the greatest range of features in file managing systems these days. All files are protected whether through cloud, network or locally. It even comes with tools to maintain your Android device at its top performance. With this feature, almost there’s no need to find another separate application to run your files. However it will be good to download and install EZ File Explorer on PC to easily access your files across Mac or Windows operating systems.